It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
The above link will take you to a video about this amazing new product. I was able to see it in use at On Stage Live in Salt Lake City this past few days. All I can say is, “WOW”! Though I have a similar product, this one is a MUST HAVE. So simple and such innovative features. And, the price is great too! You WILL want to watch this about 11-1/2 minute video explaining this great addition to our toolbox.
Thanks to Stampin’ Up! for listening to and working with demonstrators on the Leader to Leader (L2L) team to be able to give us this great tool.
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window. (Note: The Stamparatus is not a Cash-and-Carry item.)
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|Reservation Windows||Available to Ship|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
For more information on how to reserve and order your Stamparatus, click on the links below.
- Customer Stamparatus Launch Q & A
- How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers (US l CA)
Now that that spectacular announcement is out of the way, I just want to let all of you know that I will be posting a project daily from now on. Things have been ‘out of control busy’ for too long, and I have made some decisions to rectify that. So, See You Tomorrow for the Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop!
5 thoughts on “New Product unveiled at On Stage”
Looks like a super product – thanks for sharing the details, Julie! 🙂
You are quite welcome. I wonder what are the chances of getting to place an order on the 16th!?
Questions: Are extra magnets available to purchase? (Given the warning that if they touch each other accidentally they may break); and how do you clean the plates? If a cleaning solution is necessary, is it available?
Stephanie, thank you for your comments. To clean the plates use either the stamp spritzer cleaner or a baby wipe or plain water nothing harsh no chemicals no alcohol. As for replacement magnets, I would assume they are available but I will find out and get back to you thank you
OK Stephanie, You inquired about cleaning the plates of the Stamaratus, which I answered previously and also said I would find out about the magnet replacements. I finally got an answer from Stampin’ Up! today that, YES, there will be replacement magnets available should they break. I did not get a price on them, so I would have to get that information for you if you need me to.
Thanks for your comments and for following my blog.